08 mai 2007

For my Dear Teacher,

Dear Professor,
I would like first of all to express my deep sorrow for hearing about the departure of my Prof. Jaouad Cherqaoui, asking God to make his soul rest in peace, amen. Honestly, he "was" a great man. A line from Shakespeare strikes my mind right now: "All the world's stage, and all men and women merely players. They have their exists and entrances, and one man in his time plays many roles." I do strongly believe that Mr. Jaouad Cherqaoui fulfilled his role successfully. Yes I do believe so.
I wish that I heard of my getting my B.A in the presence of......, Yet the news was so hurtful to the extent of forgetting about the results or whatsoever.
All I can say and do is to persist in asking God to hail him in the highest position in the paradise. I am sure and certain that the fact that he did all his best in his work as a Professor will be so lucrative for him in the hereafter. I cannot forget his way of analysing Joyce's "The Portrait of An Artist as a Young Man".
To end up, I should like to thank him from this floor.