12 mai 2007

On the Memory of dear Professor Jaouad Cherqaoui

I would like to express my sincere condolenses to Family CHERQAOUI on hearing of the tragic loss of Pr Jaouad CHERQAOUI , may ALLAH the Almighty have mercy on his soul .

Actually, the news was somekind of an earthquake , I still can't believe it . Professor Cherqaoui , may Allah have mercy on his soul , was a great Professor , he taught me in 2000-2001(second year) and 2001-2002(third year) , I still remember words he used to use in reading 'Coming Up For Air ' , 'Mary' , To His Coy Mistress ' & 'A Woman Of No Importance' . In fact, I believe he fulfilled his mission par excellence. He was modest , encouraging , helpful .... May Allah show his mercy and grant him a place in aljanna . aameen.

May Allah grant you Mrs Cherqaoui, Ghita, Hiba & Rym all the sabr and strenghth to guide you through this most difficult time . We shall all verily return unto Him.

I have got just a request please Ghita , I would like to see more pictures of Pr Cherqaoui , may ALLAH have mercy on his soul , in this forum , as well as the page of the newspaper his death's news was announced in , if possible of course .